For many years, Louie has spoken and authored at length about the importance of absolute strength and special exercises when it comes to sprint production. At long last, the methods by which Louie has trained track athletes is available as a downloadable seminar.
Be a fly on the wall as Louie goes through raw workouts with a 100m specialist, explaining the methods along the way!
In this DVD, you can expect to see:
- Special training preparation for sprinters
- Max Effort work specific to sprinters
- Dynamic Effort work specific to sprinters
- Special exercises for the glutes and hamstrings
- Overspeed treadmill work, the how and why
- Tred Sled work, the how and why
- Louie's opinions on which exercises translate, and which do not
You May Also Like
Excellent video. Great resource for any athlete or strength and conditioning coach working within track and field specifically sprinters
Special Preparation for Sprinters
The video had a great assortment of exercises for the sprinter to use to build power and speed.
Great video! With the book strength training for runners and this video I have been able to up my run game. Thanks.