Welcome to the Rule of Three™ certificate examination.
This home study course was created to help those coaching youth athletes to have a firm and optimal understanding of how to implement a successful and safe training protocol for youth athletes via general preparation means at very affordable price.
This exam is 1 hour long and consists of 25 questions. It comes with over $230 worth of study material, is available worldwide to ship.
*no prerequisites required in order to take this course
Exam content consists of
- Rule Of Three (Louie Simmons)
- Special Strength Development for all Sports (Louie Simmons)
- Explosive Power and jumping ability for all sports (Tadeusz Starzynski and Henryk Sozanski)
- Explosive Strength Development for Jumping including dvd (Louie Simmons)
- Olympic Weightlifting Strength Manual (Louie Simmons)
- Children & Sports Training (Jozef Drabik)
This package will allow for you to take the Certificate Exam on this site within a six month period. The exam entry expires after six months at which time you would have to renew it to be able to take the exam more times. The exam consists of 100 questions which need to be answered with at least 70% correct answers for you to pass the exam.
The Exam is time limited - you can only take it with 4 months in between exams in case you fail! If you start the exam, it will be counted as one attempt and even if you quit before finishing, you will have to wait for four months until you can take the exam again.
When you start the exam, you will have 4 hours to complete it - this gives you more than enough time to answer all questions. When you have finished the exam and submitted it, it will be corrected by Westside Barbell staff and you will receive the certificate, if you pass, by mail.
If you fail to finish the exam within 4 hours, it will be submitted automatically and answers you have entered will be saved.
- Rule of Three
- Special Strength Development for all Sports
- Explosive Power and Jumping Ability for all Sports
Tadeusz Starzynski and Henryk Sozanski
- Explosive Strength Development for Jumping (including dvd)
- Olympic Weightlifting Strength Manual
- Children & Sports Training
You May Also Like
Earlier this year I enquired about the rule of 3 certificate after listening to the westside barbell podcast. So far I'm loving the reading, really looking forward to getting deeper into the course.
The Rule of Three™ Certificate
Let me preface this comment with, I'm a washed up meathead, who has difficulty in studying and testing for anything.
The material was well written and easy to comprehend. Louie's authored work is VERY well put together and easily understood.
I will keep and refer to the course books/DVDs for training athletes until I stop coaching kids/adults.
On to more learning!