WSBB #67 - Garry Benford
Explore the life and powerlifting career of Garry Benford, a world record-holding powerlifter and loyal member of the Westside Barbell Alumni. Discover Garry's experiences training with Louie, the importance of the crew, and how he continues to train and compete as he grows older.
- First time hearing about Westside
- Role models
- Garage days
- Meeting Louie and his role in the gym
- Lessons learned from running meets
- Garry and powerlifting, the importance of the crew
- Louie the problem solver and the lifter
- What made Westside Barbell so special?
- Favorite Louie stories
- Growing older and still training
- Garry's proudest moment and outro
Gain valuable insights from Garry Benford's experiences and journey with Westside Barbell, as well as his approach to training and competing throughout his life.