WSBB #68 - Brian Bott
Podcast: Brian Bott - A Journey Through Sports Performance and Strength Coaching
Join our podcast with Brian Bott, owner and operational manager of Sports AdvantEdge and Edge Baseball. With over 20 years of experience as a performance coach, a Masters Degree in Exercise Science, and a C.S.C.S. Certification, Brian shares his valuable insights from his career in sports performance.
- 4-year starter on UW Oshkosh baseball team
- Strength and conditioning coach at the University of North Dakota
- Assistant strength coach for the Wisconsin Badger football team for 13 seasons
- Worked with professional football athletes like Joe Thomas, Travis Frederick, Russell Wilson, and JJ Watt
- Founded Sports AdvantEdge LLC in 2013
Listen in to learn about Brian's journey and his philosophy to provide the best training for athletes in the Midwest, with clients ranging from ages 8 to 61.