For the first time "The Process" introduces the methodology, philosophy and principles behind how we prepare and coach teams to win.
Building on the ground breaking book “Game Changer – The Art of Sports Science” this unique series gives you concrete applied examples of how to prepare the person, player, coach and team for sustained success.
In Level I
- The Game Experience – Understanding the game from a players Perspective
- Time & Space to Practice – Developing game intelligence
- The Game Model – Understanding the game, chaos and decision making
- Constructing Game Model – How to prepare a play-practice model
- Training Design for Game Moments – Breaking the game down
- Cohesion & Communication in Teams – Developing a common language
- Habit, Emotion & Instinct in Players – Developing instinct & intuition
- Player Profiling & Training – Analysis of the team sport player
- Protecting the Player – Health, welfare and medical care of the person
- Winning & Developing Leadership – Creating leadership inside the lines