Westside Barbell: Athlete Application
Do you want to train at Westside Barbell? Well, now is your chance!
We are looking for athletes to train and learn, at no charge, as part of our Internship program laid out by our founder Louie Simmons.
Our goal is to provide top-level coaching to athletes while educating our interns in the conjugate system.
- There is NO CHARGE to train.
- A minimum of two training days a week required.
- Athletes of all levels [Amateur, Professional, High School, College, etc.] are welcome to apply.
- All sports are welcome to apply.
- Military and First responders are welcome to apply.
- Location: Westside Barbell Gym | Columbus, Ohio.
What to expect?
- Full Athlete Assessment.
- Pre and Post Testing.
- Detailed reports on performance.
- Hands on training with qualified Westside coaches.
- Access to our coaches and network.
- Success-driven training environment.
Athletes will be notified within 21 days if selected to proceed to the next round of the application process.
Westside Barbell Internship information will be released via our newsletter. Please ensure your subscription is active.