Special Strengths Certificate (Exam Essentials Package)
This Open Book Online Exam is open to ALL willing participants. It is also accredited with N.S.C.A for 2.0 CEU's.
(This Package DOES NOT include all the relevant study material. Thus you will have to purchase or currently own all other books that are supplied in the Louie Simmons Package)
There are only 2 methods of training being used today. Regardless of what you currently believe or have been taught, there are only 2 methods. Everything else is basically well marketed and highly lucrative smoke and mirrors. The methods are simple and they areTraining Athletes Correctly or Training Athletes Incorrectly. By undertaking the Westside Special Strength Certificate you are equipping yourself with the correct theoretical and practical training methodology that optimizes athletic performance regardless of sporting background. This is the best strength and special strength training method in the world. At Westside we stand by what we say. We have the results to back up what we preach. Everything that is being taught in this certifi cation is backed up by peer reviewed research and by athletic results. No Other Strength or Special Strength Certificate can Say The Same!
On signing up you will receive the following (Worth Over $500)
- Informal discussion recorded at the first certificate class
- Louie Simmons discussing how to improve running speed at the NFL combine
- A dvd explaining the Westside Barbell System by Louie Simmons
- A dvd explaining the Pose Running by Dr. Nicholas S. Romanov
- A dvd explaining Combat Conditioning by John Saylor
- A dvd on Explosive weight training and assistant exercises on the Lower Body
- A dvd on Jumping and how to Improve G.P.P and rehab and pre-hab, and als
- Special Strengths Development For All Sports by Louie Simmons
- Explosive Strength Development For All Sports by Louie Simmons
- Westside Barbell Book of Methods by Louie Simmons
- Westside Barbell Bench Press Manual by Louie Simmons
- Westside Barbell Squat and Deadlift Manual by Louie Simmons
This package will allow for you to take the Certificate Exam on this site within a six month period. The exam entry expires after six months at which time you would have to renew it to be able to take the exam more times. The exam consists of 100 questions which needs to be answered with at least 70% correct answers for you to pass the exam.
The Exam is time limited - you can only take it with 4 months in between exams in case you fail! If you start the exam, it will be counted as one attempt and even if you quit before finishing, you will have to wait for four months until you can take the exam again.
When you start the exam, you will have 4 hours to complete it - this gives you more than enough time to answer all questions. When you have finished the exam and submitted it, it will be corrected by Westside Barbell staff and you will receive the certificate, if you pass, by mail. If you fail to finish the exam within 4 hours, it will be submitted automatically and answers you have entered will be saved.
On Signing up you will receive a detailed email which includes
- Exam Handbook
- Sample Questions
- Exam rules and regulations
- How to take the exam
- Log in data and log in link