The fast, easy way to master the fundamentals of physics
Here is the most practical, complete, and easy-to-use guide available for understanding physics and the physical world. Even if you don't consider yourself a "science" person, this book helps make learning key concepts a pleasure, not a chore. Whether you need help in a course, want to review the basics for an exam, or simply have always been curious about such physical phenomena as energy, sound, electricity, light, and color, you've come to the right place! This fully up-to-date edition of Basic Physics:
• Has been tested, rewritten, and retested to ensure that you can teach yourself all about physics
• Requires no math—mathematical treatments and applications are included in optional sections so that you can choose either a mathematical or nonmathematical approach
• Lets you work at your own pace with a helpful question-and-answer format
• Lists objectives for each chapter—you can skip ahead or find extra help if you need it
• Reinforces what you learn with end-of-chapter self-tests
- Cover: Paperback
- Pages: 301
- Weight: 1.35lb
- Level of Difficulty: Basic, great for beginners who are trying to get a grasp on physics.
You May Also Like
Great material as usual from west side .