This paperback book is the perfect entry point into all of Louie's writings. It gives a more simplistic overview of how he used and enhanced the conjugate method of strength training. It also answers Louie's three most asked questions about this method and its utilization.
- How did he adapt the Conjugate Method to his athlete's training?
- What type of strength should you train, and when should you do it?
- Does this training system work for Football, Track and Field, Combat Sports, and Raw Powerlifting?
For those new to Westside Barbell, this paperback book will provide more foundational information that may help when reading other strength training books by Louie Simmons.
- Training Guide / Instructional Book
- Author: Louie Simmons
- Publication Date: 03/22/2022
- Pages: 115
- Paperback Book
- Publisher: Westside4Athletes
**Also available in e-book format here.
You May Also Like
I’m a strength coach and I ordered these books on the basis that I wanted to attain more knowledge regarding different types of training. These books are amazing especially the Book of Methods with its mix of knowledge and stories about the legends of Westside Barbell.
Awesome read! very informative!
Fast and great service
You won't find better training information anywhere else.