This paperback book is the perfect entry point into all of Louie's writings. It gives a more simplistic overview of how he used and enhanced the conjugate method of strength training. It also answers Louie's three most asked questions about this method and its utilization.
- How did he adapt the Conjugate Method to his athlete's training?
- What type of strength should you train, and when should you do it?
- Does this training system work for Football, Track and Field, Combat Sports, and Raw Powerlifting?
For those new to Westside Barbell, this paperback book will provide more foundational information that may help when reading other strength training books by Louie Simmons.
- Training Guide / Instructional Book
- Author: Louie Simmons
- Publication Date: 03/22/2022
- Pages: 115
- Paperback Book
- Publisher: Westside4Athletes
**Also available in e-book format here.
You May Also Like
One of my favorite books for strength training and conditioning program. a masterpiece from the best coach ever ! Louie Simmons.
I’m so glad I ordered this book. I am starting my 3rd week of conjugate training and I absolutely love training this way. The book is helping me pave the way!
If you’re serious about training and want the real deal, look no further. Best strength book I’ve ever read. Total game changer.
I ordered a manual from WSB…they were on top of my order quickly and notified me as soon as it shipped. The book was exactly as advertised
Excellent read, perfect for beginners and seasoned athletes alike that may want to gain a greater understanding of the conjugate method. Shipping was next day, arrived quickly. Westside delivers!