"Explosive Mechanics opened in 2008 with Jared Bidne's vision of training athletes and getting RESULTS. Our gym is a family who encourages each other to make gains and keep driving for success. No other facility in Georgia takes athletes and develops them into the athlete they were meant to be."
Education and Training Credentials-
- University of Memphis, Degree in Exercise Science
- Certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as a distinguished Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS*d)
- Westside Barbell Special Strengths certification
- Specialist in Sports Nutrition (SSN) Certification
- Worked in the Human Performance Lab at the University of Memphis
- Given presentations for the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), and the Georgia Strength Coaches Association (GSCA)
- Played high school football in Georgia & college football at the University of Memphis.
- Qualified for the collegiate weightlifting championships for Olympic lifts, and was awarded the Iron Tiger award for outstanding achievement in the weight room
- Trained World Record Holders for IPF (International Powerlifting Federation)
- Athletes ranking in the top class of national combines
- Numerous College Scholarships for Athletes
- Trained successful NFL players
- Trained state players of the year in volleyball, softball, baseball, soccer, lacrosse, tennis, and football
- Trained a baseball player running one of the fastest 60 yd times at MLB Pro Workout