The Application, Implementation, and Execution (AIE) is the bridge between the science of the Westside Methods and Conjugate System and its application in “the real world.”
All of the knowledge in the world won’t do a coach, or their athletes for that matter, a bit of good if the application is ineffective. The AIE seminar is the direct response to several of the most frequently asked questions and concerns about our methods and the “What Ifs” of the Conjugate System and the Westside Methods.
If training in optimal conditions is not an option…
- Time Restraint
- Limited Equipment
- Group Training Environment
- Varying Skill Levels
- Rotating Schedules
- And More…
Then can a coach or lifter effectively Implement elements of the Westside System with the circumstances at hand? The AIE Seminar will teach you how. For Example, a lifter can only make it to the gym three times per week for no more than one hour per day: How can we effectively create a three day split that will provide the required volume while managing intensity, and simultaneously target his or her weaknesses? How can one effectively set up a training program to increase the week’s volume without getting lost in the ocean of training options out there?
The AIE Seminar will share years of experience tackling situations such as these and more. Attendees can expect to walk away with a better understanding of
- The Westside System and the “Basic Template”
- Modifications to the System for optimal training
- A catalog of “High Yield” Special Exercises, created on site.
- Lessons in effectively executing the Westside System in a small business environment
- Coaching Tips for Group Training
- Top Tier Coaching on the Signature Westside Machines and Specialty bars! -Extensive Q&A