S & H: $45.00
Our Deadlift Jack makes loading and unloading the bar easy. Just hook it under the bar and pull back on the handle. Add your plates then raise the handle to put the par back on the ground.To keep shipping costs in check, our deadlift jack bolts together. If you are willing to come pick it up, we will happily make a fully welded version for you.The standard model fits a standard IPF bar and will work on wider bars. If you use a dedicated wide deadlift bar we can make a wider jack for added stability. We can also narrow the jack for use in a power rack when pulling against bands or doing reverse band pulls. Contact us for details. We started with a clean sheet of paper an redesigned the Deadlift Jack to make it more user friendly. Some of the improvements include:
* Added a hand grip
* Lengthed handle for increased leverage to reduce the effort required to lift a load
* The pivot is now round tubing instead of square
* Bar cradle is taller to make it easier to hook under the bar
* Three points of contact make it stable on uneven ground
* Increased rearward angle of uprights when "parked" to make jack less likely to tilt forward
* The outside width of the bar cradles is 45-1/2 inches and the overall width of the jack is 47-1/4 inches.
* The cradles easily accommodates two inch diameter fat bars and axles.
$150.00 + 45.00 S&H
***Unless otherwise notes all prices which include shipping ONLY include shipping to addresses within the USA. All items which do not explicitly contain a shipping cost (or include shipping) require shipping to be added (varies based on the destination). Please contact us for shipping costs***
Westside Barbell reserves the right to make changes to their equipment line, including style, and shape, at any time without notice.